Data security is a top priority for MonkeyLearn, and MonkeyLearn believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in MonkeyLearn’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within 3 business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within five business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the MonkeyLearn service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of MonkeyLearn employees or contractors
- Any attacks against MonkeyLearn’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep MonkeyLearn and our users safe!
Bug Bounty Program
We currently don’t have an active bug bounty program.
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://monkeylearn.com/disclosure.
MonkeyLearn is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 10/26/2020